Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Those days with me



Those days with me
 Some days are just for memories I guess, no matter what changes but some memories always stands still in mind, may be feelings are gone the people with whom the memories were created are lost from life but still they are here with me just because of those memories I denied to forget, not because they are happy memories but they were real, painful but real more than anything, letting them go means leaving a part of me behind. I have changes who am I kidding still changing but I miss old me every stage of me being me I miss and those memories represents those parts of my life. Can’t let them go, some I should may be but I cannot that is me may be holding me in past without even realizing sometimes. Still what can I do, who I am without my memories the real ones!!!

That is may be my greatest weakness can ignore joke about, I also can move on but one thing that I have never been able to do is just forget, I should but I could not or I won’t still does not matter, who I am is sort of person who spend some of the days like today in the memory lane.



No comments:

Post a Comment