Total Pageviews

Friday, July 22, 2016

Chocolate ice cream or Life…!!!



Chocolate ice cream or Life…!!!

If life is a game then I am a gamer, if life is a dream then I am a dreamer, if life is a race then I am a racer, but if life turns out to be  butterscotch ice cream then I am an ice cream hater. Why shouldn’t I hate butterscotch? I only understand chocolate don’t I??? There are different types of chocolate and I love all of them. But I most like the bitter ones. They are not fake, not sugar coated or sickly sweet which makes me nauseous. I love life because it is exactly like bitter chocolate, never too sweet, sugar coated but bitter, but tasty, with hints of surprises like little chocolate chips hidden inside.

Being alive is awesome, breathing in and out, the blood rushing in my veins, the warm feeling inside me, everything is just great. Even the pain and sorrow makes this life poetic, we can taste our happiness after the veil of sadness lifts. Though I hate so many things and so many people, mainly I hate people who hate other people, which is funny and ironic. But still I love more, though love does scares me. I fear the broken heart and pain that often comes with love. But I like to glide by, not lingering anywhere for long.

Rushing ahead, facing the road, driving at the highest speed, race and race ahead, every moment every cell in my body, every breath is rushing away, or its just dying, life is a road which always ends in death, which seems like a big stop sign or nothing. A horrible nothingness, a stop sign, no more race no more dreams no nothing, or that we all fear. Death is a mystery while life is ours to have, to explore, to live, to love, to smile or to cry. You are not completely alive if you never smiled like a crazy person, or cried like a broken sky, or shouted like thunder, dreamt impossible dreams, loved madly, if we miss any one of these then our loss.


Life is beautiful, it is scary, it is dangerous, depressing, infuriating, and it is love it is sunshine and rainbows and wild flowers, it is total madness and it is complete serenity it is everything. If death is nothing then life is everything, a bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate chip cookies hidden inside. I love life I love living I maybe when time comes I will love death too, but for now I am rushing ahead, full speed, and there is no stop sign, not yet…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment