Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Déjà vu !!!! & other stuffs!!!

Déjà vu!!!! & other stuffs!!


Déjà vu a french word that usually means 'already seen' is a very common feeling for each one of us,  somewhere some events little flashes of similarity occurred in mind, feels like these things happened before. One day I was travelling with my parents, in the way I saw a house from my car window never been there before in my life, but seems like a very known place to be, sometimes I am doing something suddenly it feels like I did the same thing before. This kinda stuff happens to everyone I guess. For me these glimpses  feels like a scene from a dream, now turned into reality, not very frequently Déjà vu happens to me but it is a common feeling for me.

Its funny how a unknown place a new event seems so known, I don't exactly understand the scientific explanation of this feeling. There is so many things so many questions out there, much complicated subject is time perception, does our one decision creates parallel  universes around us with different possibilities of the same choice??  May be in some parallel universe I am having a totally different life made by my totally different choices, really feels so mysterious and funny that why in the world I think stuff like that, may be in some parallel universe I don't think at all, but in that case I don't think of other choices what would any other decision may be there, so no different timezone no parallel world creepy if you think right??????

I don't usually believe in miracles actually never believes in miracles, for me there is always a cause behind a effect or event, it can be unknown for a moment but still there waiting to come around, without reason I don't believe a thing but this is hard everyone thinks I am a little to  hard on everything, for me this nature is a miracle worker how a Caterpillar can turn into a gorgeous butterfly, how a flower can be so beautiful how a beautiful & stunning animal like tiger be so dangerous and so on......everything around me is magic and nature is the greatest magician of all time.



  


                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment