Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Am I a Thinker or just crazy!!

Millions of thoughts dancing in my mind all day long!!!! what? is that makes me a crazy person?? may be may be not....may be it just makes me a normal person who thinks. That's the main problem thinking...it is a gift & also a curse. Some lucky people live all of their life without thinking and just by flow with the blow....no harm there!!! or there is a harm? 
As I can feel more thinking comes with much more problem...why is that? whats the cause behind that? why what when how all of this just because I think. But thinking is fun.....which start with a question ends with an answer a new answer....scope to learn something new...to understand something new.


that's the main problem with me I think a lot...& always ask questions all day long...to everyone...some of them to just know the unknown some of them just for protesting or for the sake of arguing. But think think & think all day long about everything. whats funny you know? eating extra food can harm a person but thinking extra just helps the mind to grow.....but what it effects in social life? sometime I just don't feel a little bit of interested in day to day normal stuffs so my friends and family thinks that I am forgetful. that really sucks sometimes......but if someone offer me millions of cash all pleasure of the world in exchange of my thinking ability...what will be my answer?


of course back of!!!! I am happy with my lots of questions forgetfulness and crazy mind...I just love thinking.If that makes me crazy that's just cool....    

No comments:

Post a Comment