Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2013

An attacking fish!!!


An attacking fish!!!

It was a stupid fish bone or maybe I was stupid, still it was that stupid fishbone who tortured me for three days. I am not very religious and not enough sensitive to be a vegetarian, sometimes I tried but still, it is very hard for a Bengali girl like me not to eat fish, so that stupid fishbone was somehow inevitable, so was the pain, panic and at last a visit to a doctor, all of these could have been dismissed if I was a vegetarian. But still I was furious about the stupid fish, and declared over and over that I will not eat that kind of fish ever again, like I am punishing them by not eating them, or declaring a war with those fishes by not cooking them or killing them. It was may be totally pathetically hilarious to those fishes.

It was shameful event for me, painful and it is equally sad of me to documenting such a stupid event of my life, but still I learned many things from fish bone, that even after death one can take revenge, but the fish may be confused a little bit, it missed the throat of the fisherman who caught it, or the salesman or even the cook, but no!! it attacked me the poor consumer. What was my sin?  I eat it, and enjoyed it before that entire revenge thing happened. Why me?

The fish or the fish bone was cleaver than anyone; it was able to understand the circle of fish market, all was about me, the consumer, the very person who enjoys the product, if I was a vegetarian or my family or everyone then there was no need for fisherman or salesman in the first place, like if we don’t need wooden furniture in our precious houses then there no need for wood market or even the wood smugglers in forest, all around me, the poor sad, little consumer, sitting right in the middle of everything. The fish attacked me because it was aware of my power, the power of consuming; it wanted to teach a lesson to the main culprit.

But why that fish? Why me? Still it was unfair, why not ghosts of trees haunt the people with huge wooden furniture in their houses that will be instant karma, or why not murder victims haunt the killer for rest of their lives. Why the hell no one attack or capture bird smugglers, or poachers of the forests? May be they do, but for the haunt there must be a soul, and karma can be realize if someone feel bad after doing something wrong, if not there is nothing real like an attacking master mind fish with a fish bone biochemical weapon there just a stupid fish bone stuck in a stupid human’s throat.


2 comments:

  1. If we do not eat it... the fishermen wouldn't bother. So the fish bone was really clever to attack the end result... :P
    nice one!!

    ReplyDelete