Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Where is my freedom?????


Where is my freedom?????



Freedom is an illusion really, every moment we long for it all we want is little freedom, little place of our own to think to feel to see freely without any disturbance and interruption, but what we get? Nothing, like freedom at all, we all  ends up with responsibility, liability, the rules of society and human civilization all stuffs suffocating us, but not a little bit of fresh air, not the permission of doing something different something crazy something odd. Go with the flow, do whatever everyone is doing, don’t dream crazy don’t aspect something extraordinary, every moment chained by unwritten rules.

What about the mind of me, the crazy born free mind always wants to fly and see the world/ why I have to make it and turn it into a prisoner for everyone’s sake? Why can’t I do or think whatever I feel good or right. May be it is stupid or crazy but still it will be my choice my insane decision.

What means living, not same for every person, different people see the same scene differently, react differently, feel differently so why live a same life? Why not live differently like the way I want to see things to feel and to enjoy. It is sometime unbearable to live like a planned creature, do or think like everyone, if I want to run away I should, if I want to scream like hell why shouldn't I? All I want is freedom, all I get is imprisonment suffocation……..why I feel like I am losing my mind to a fixed life. That I am not going to let happen, I will not allow to kill my free will and heart for stupid rule, if I want to scream I will if I want to live I will as I want to as long as I will breath I will dream and I will seek freedom in every black ally of this society.

No comments:

Post a Comment