Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Something is looking!!



Something is looking!!

Every time I look for words I get silence in every corner,
Every time I look for fire I find icy cold winter,
Every time I look for peace I stumble upon dead bodies,
After all this I close my eyes, look for nothing
Becoming a silent corps in an icy winter,
The scare becomes me.

Every day walking like a snail,
All slimy and sickening inside,
Looking to a dull scene hoping for a new ending,
but doing the same old crawling, 
how dare a creature like that can dream????

All in all the plague remains,
All the dream crushers and hope killing things,
Always lurking behind the back of our heads,
Come looking for us, crawling never beat them,
The momentum is not here, nor the fire, not the words.


Silence, cold and dead bodies are only the symptoms,
We are closing our eyes for a much bigger finale,
A much bigger demise, I am not looking for anything,
Something dark is looking upon us.




No comments:

Post a Comment