Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 6, 2013

That little girl


That little girl

Supernatural, out of this world, something lurking in the dark, hidden in the shadows, the creepy home at the end of the road all of this is pretty much very interesting to us, people, human beings, always looking for a good scare here & there. Doing Ouija board stuff or staying a whole night in a popular haunted house or a famous hotel known for a good well known ghost, knowing the unknown and afraid in the journey is a common hobby of a normal people of this mortal realm! Facts day to day normal life, logic and answers are not enough for keeping the mind entertaining. A good imaginative mind needs monsters, the creepy darkness and a haunted house without that where is the fun?

Life is boring normally same work, things doing over and over again, living and surviving, trying to get rich or stay rich all needs constant work no imagination no fun, just struggle, so in-between some good old monsters and true scary stories of a colleague who heard it from a trustworthy person sounds much more tempting than anything. I remember my schooldays, me and my notorious friends were obsessed with supernatural for a little period, it was a phase like many others, we used to do or better to say tried to contact with spirits from spirit realms, looked for a good haunted house, listened all the scary stories we can hear from others, we had fun, we did something out of the ordinary stuff. Though all that never worked really, still the thrill of looking for supernatural was exciting.

I met many people who swore to me about real life supernatural events, real ghosts and other stuffs, but many of them were talking about the stories that the heard from another person, and their face pretty much explained to me that they believed, they were scared, they believed there something lurking in the darkness for real, but I am always a skeptic, more like looking always looking for answers, hearing something is not enough for me to believe, in the same way I don’t ignore anything to, ignorance just not exciting, the adventure lies behind curiosity, I know curiosity killed the cat, but still it’s fun right?

I am not a child anymore, grown up, still miss the childhood the mind that I had full of fairy tales and stories of my grandma, the world seemed so magical, fairies and angels and pixies the prince and princess all was real, dreams were just huge like no ending, darkness was scary, moonlight was dreamy, water was a mystery, the mind of a child is everything that the word supernatural stands for, it can take anything in it’s like an ocean. Every day was an adventure, every new thing was phenomenal, every flower was hundred and thousands more beautiful than today. The scare I got from the stories my little friends were real, the hopes from my grandma’s stories were real, the fun was real, sometime I wish for a single unnatural thing a single supernatural even that if I can visit my childhood one more time only for one day I would learn many things from the little girl that I left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment