Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2013

Being simply human!


Being simply human!

Being simply human is really enough for us? Why so insecure in the way of looking things, why scared, why so confused that need something more than human to blame or to pray or to cry, is one human cannot help or save or kill another human? Why blame something out of the world to explain human life and the design of this universe? 

Every choice we make creates a unique design by which we get as result of our action, forget about the parallel universes created from different choices, still we make one and only choice and we get a result, like a video game stimulation, our step will create a result, now this is how this things was designed. So life like a huge life like stimulation with many choices and many outcomes, our single decision can only make. So why do we need to be guarded, even psychologically by an inhuman entity. I don’t know if I am religious or atheist but I am damn proud to be a human, I can think, I can feel I can dream, I can create art, can write stories, it’s like creating own universe on tiny dimension, I and only I can choose my decisions so why I have to be so weak to know what is wrong and what is right by myself.

As a human being I know what is bad for me and other people, how can I help someone or can hurt someone or how I should not hurt anyone all the code to do good and live is in our head, no one has to dictate that, or restrict us to do new things, learn new things. If there was fear and lack of imagination or close mind we would have still living in the caves. 

Most of us know what to do or what should do, and many brave people saved us millions of time throughout our history, many geniuses changed the way of life the way of thinking, many kind men showed millions of people the way of knowledge nonviolence and love, all of them were human, flesh and blood, one of our own, so why not give them some respect and believe in humanity, why not live like a human for human and be a better human. Nothing matters, all we believe is our own creation, we ask the questions, we usually find them out, why not just look, and live. That is not enough? How hating someone for their beliefs, their lifestyle or being scared of any new things will help us to go forward? Is that is the way? Or making our own way is much better option than believing in any fiction just to hide our own evil and insecurities?

1 comment: