Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rain ohh rain !!



Rain ohh rain !!

It’s been very hot three days in a row, hot like my head stopped working, I am just day dreaming about water, drinking it jumping into rivers, it’s so hot that I am dreaming about ice age and ice all around, I am more like a winter kind of a girl, never liked summer, & now it is even extremely hard to just live a day without turning into a complete grumpy. It is good that my home is surrounded by many trees and it is quite green, but still a little patch of green can’t fight this type of heat. My friends are saying that it is not that hot, there are places that are way hotter now than my little town. I can’t even imagine that, even the trees of my backyards are sad and weak, the grasses are getting brown there is dust everywhere, like no happiness anywhere.

I enjoy winter, the cold mornings, the days filled with energy and fun, can do lot of work without getting tired or heat stricken by sun, I miss any season that is not summer or this type of hot headed summers in particular. It is getting warmer and everyone knows that, how could not we know that we the mighty human made our world this way by our little bombings here and there, little cutting of trees, getting rid of forests and its inhabitants, covering up ponds to make bigger houses, we are progressing right? So why not, a little over the head hot summer?  it’s nothing in the comparison of our developments. It is collateral damage, nothing more than that.

Yes this is the words help us sleep in the nights that all of these is normal and little sacrifices for a great civilization. I don’t want to sound psycho or depressed, all of this is nothing but heat talking not me, but all mighty civilizations ended, and they ended their journey by progressing that way. It’s more like cycle thing, do these and suffer those in return, like no forest crazy summers kind of way. We just forget the tolls that we are putting on stakes for our journey to development. It is not like we should not progress it is just we should think or do things in a more sensitive manner, think deeply before doing something and then do in a right way.

We inherited our world from our ancestors all the good things they gave us also all the bad things came along with that, now it is our time and duty to leave behind good stuff and a secure world for our future, and also learn from the past mistakes of our ancestors and leave only good things, not bad and scary future. We all know how this world is changing, the summer of my childhood and today’s summer is not the same, we can feel the change, so with that we should change to for the better, we cannot stop what is already happened but we can change what is going to happen.
Still the heat is talking, no sign of rain, every time I look upon the window see a single leaf moving my heart hopes for a rain a little rain for the sad trees of my backyard, for the brown grasses and yes of course for me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment