Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Perfect Treat…..Barfi!!!


A Perfect Treat…..Barfi!!!
At last watched Barfi….what a sweet movie, I don’t know how many times I cried or just smiled, this movie made me feel so many emotion, love, friendship, trust and hope. After so long time, a good movie touched my heart. Some scenes were incredible; especially when in last Jhilmil (Priyanka) was trying to guard Barfi (Ranbir) from Shruti (Ileana), the journey and bonding between Barfi and Jhilmil, and the feeling of love overcoming all barriers, the sacrifices  everything a very joyful movie. The actors were at their best according to me, some scenes made me smile without realizing it. This movie made my evening.

Personally I never loved tragedy or the simple love stories, ending without happiness never works for me, and I don’t like to be sad in the ending just not for me, though according to Shelley “Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.” still life is full of struggles and sadness but to survive this reality I need some hope and happy endings, but too simple also not my cup of tea. I watch so many movies but very few of them make me feel, and Barfi was one of them.
Some of the critics I hear, pointing out the similarities of some scenes with famous movies, those classics are well known to everyone, “singing in The Rain’’ I adore, but another movie “the Artist” when I saw I felt somewhat known kind of like the “Singing in the Rain” kind of, not really, that is the point, in any good movies we can see the shadows of the past classics, it is inevitable, but in the end it’s all about the fresh movie and its story, the hope and joy in it and Barfi has all of the qualities of a good movie.

The pure love without any expectations and reasons is rare now a days, giving love with the whole heart and more without anything in return is rare and dream for everyone, but this movie pointed out the emptiness of our lives, without a true and pure companion, just for the sake of love and friendship and trust, being complete and perfect with whole human body doesn't makes one’s life perfect, being completely a disaster can bring sometime world of happiness just to be positive.

That is all I wanted to say, I felt this movie, cried and smiled with it, I am not a cinema expert but I am a movie lover and so far I am in love with this new Bollywood Anurag Basu’s movie Barfi!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment