Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Never again


Never again

What are you afraid of?
The raging fire inside me scares you?
or the anger the mounted feeling ready
to explode threatens you?

Not your fault nevertheless
It scares me too, the emotional
Storm inside my brain,
every tissue is burning,
a living hell, inside me.
Who would not be scared?

Fear is something I always been scared of
but my anger, my raging feelings, 
stored emotions
Makes me afraid without my concern;
Or it is all a silly excuse to escape from the
Inevitable, the ground plan of the universe,
a cruel unending game of fate; the destiny?
No more Never…….
I am denying all unknown, unseen powers around me
No eternal system, no universal plan, no fate
Only me, my desires, my feeling, my words

What are you waiting for, shout with your full energy
deny me once again ignore my anger
my fears, but not my mind
Not my soul, not going to obey you blindly,
If fear is disgusting then flattery is murder the soul

What are you afraid of?
Sure you can be, I am not stopping you
Not assuring you either
Be afraid be scared…be all those pathetic things
Just do not include me in your foul design……No more, Never again


3 comments:

  1. 'If fear is disgusting then flattery is murder the soul'. Loved the line.

    Very well written post Shrutashree. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete