Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2012

I do believe in Fairies.. I do I do!!!!


Forgotten Feelings!!!


Its kinda funny that, when I was a little girl I did believe in little fairies, for me the little shine fireflies were angels or fairies in disguise, everything seemed magical back then. After reading Peter Pan I requested my father to make a little balcony in my room and he did a tiny balcony was built for me, but I never told my father that the reason of that little balcony was for Peter Pan and little fairies, though they never came; of course!! still there was hope always. With passing time, all waiting faded I forgot those feelings of magic and started to grow up, cause I don't live in Neverland I am a person of real world. That little balcony became my place for reading or just sitting or thinking, sometimes I used to hangout there with my friends. The shining Magical fireflies became ordinary fireflies nothing more than that.

Still its makes me smile to remember those feelings, when for me everything was so mysterious so magical, that little girl believed every fairy tale she read. I believed that the first smile of a baby makes a fairy, I was thrilled to think that I must have a fairy of my own, it was like a magical hope of finding something pure something sweet. But now it all forgotten feelings, but still now when a little baby smiles I just wonder for a brief moment what if!! then just suddenly forget that sense and move on to act like an adult. One day a kid asked me "do you believe in fairies?? are they real??" I just froze I knew the logic, cause I am a grown up; still I could not say no cause somewhere in my heart in forgotten feelings there's a little girl still exists, who fears if she say "no" her own fairy might die by lack of faith,so the words came out of my mouth was..."I do believe in fairies....'

No comments:

Post a Comment