Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

just saying!!!



A belief or just an idea??
I can’t say that I am a believer, I don’t believe in stuff that I never witnessed directly, but I am not a nonbeliever either, it’s a mix feeling that I have. I just logically can’t believe anything without proper reason, for me being a believer and being a completely skeptic is a weakness for anyone. What I feel is a lot of question in my mind loads of what ifs, its kind of funny though when I was little I believed every fairy tale my grandma told me, I had faith more like blind faith or it was pure love towards my mamma (I called my grandma that) never questioned her it was her soothing loving voice that I believed. Now it’s completely different I don’t even think of believing anything just by hearing it, I ask a huge amount of question to myself and to others, never believed in miracles or anything supernatural in my life, because never witness anything weird.
I heard many stories from many people about supernatural stuff, I live in India & I guess it’s natural for me to hearing all miracle stories, the people who told me those stories strangely believed in those things in real for them that was true. What makes a thing true in a mind of a person? Just belief is enough to consol the mind? What about Ideas that sounds logical an idea can be change or modify a belief can’t its like living in a box forever. An Idea can grow evolve and free from prejudices, an idea is like a fresh wind. I can’t say I am skeptic completely but close enough; I just want to keep an open mind for all things all possibilities but it is very hard to believe in something that does not make sense in my head & that is why I cannot get how a person believe in such thing that I find stupid. I want to understand the mind of other people and how that works differently for each one of them, it is like a completely different puzzle, the mind of a person is very close to a miracle but within reason of course. If someone believes with all of his heart that something is true it can also completely unbelievable for another person, that makes no sense generally but somehow mind can make sense for its master.
My mind will always be doubtful, I don’t completely trust anyone or anything its complicated cause I think blind faith or complete trust can make vision of a person very indistinct hazy, it can hide a real truth behind the mask of a good disguise, in this life in this society we lie constantly even in small matters we present ourselves to other according to the need of that particular situation, it’s like a stage act  perfect polite and planned, we do plan our every move like a chess board, life is like a chess board I think, and we all thing plan but some just plan better. It is interesting if I believe something it will make sense to me but if I have an idea it will not only help me understand but also it will grow and will be modified with new information, for me an idea is much better than a fix belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment