Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Memoirs of Friends!!




Friendship is a beautiful relation, its like a refreshment among other relation we have, its free from any complication,formalities, its fun to be around a friend and do stupidest things without any judgment. Every one has some friends who witnessed craziest moments of ones life. Friends know everything about each-other against the world stand together, no matter what, we can stop talking to a friend but still feel the same way, being apart for many years but still enjoy the moments when we were together. I miss my friends all the time some of them now in different situation in different places with some I don't even talk now but still I miss them I miss the moments I spent with them those laughs long meaningless chitchats stupid crazy things we did I miss them all, and I know they miss those moments too, its hard when by misunderstanding or by situation friends just rip apart. 

Every friendship day I hangout with some of my friends have fun but still in the corners of my heart miss my lost friends whom I lost in time, I just wonder what is friendship actually the friends who helps you get out from any situation or the moments we all spent together having fun. Once with my tow best friends I went to a locally known haunted house after school, it was stupid because still daytime, the house was in the middle of our town still it was a adventure for three teenage girls of seven grade, but we found out that the house was a shelter of a crazy homeless guy, one of friend was so scared of crazy people that even more the ghosts, she ran screaming and the crazy person irritated by her also ran after her it was a laugh for me and other friend of mine, we just laughed like crazies then after a long time we start looking for our scared pal, she was standing in front of a shop totally out of breath and mad with us. 


Those days were fun we just did stuffs without thinking, we did planchette that means calling spirits from other plain, we were curious back then and in a empty room of our school we started our spirit calling venture also in the middle of the day in recess time, we locked the door from inside shut all the windows made circle around the table light a torch cause candle in the middle of school was hard to arrange I supplied the torch, first we call upon the historical figures but obviously nothing happened then my friend who ran scared before from that crazy dude called upon great poet Rabindra Nath Tagore and suddenly by wind one of the close window opened and the calendar with Rabindra Nath's picture fell from the wall, that was it; she was scared like hell again, just shot out of the room leaving two of us again for laughing. Its all was fun back then we did many crazy stuff but now I don't know where my scared little man friend is other one is grown up now married and act like a married lady all the time but we still laugh at those moments for hours. My whole school and college life is pact with many incidents and fun memories with my friends just like everyone of this planet, and every day I miss a little bit of those moments and keep on making new memories for the future....













No comments:

Post a Comment